NMEA2000 to NMEA0183 Gateway/Converter (ISO)
NMEA 2000 to USB Converter
SeaTalk1 to USB Converter
SeaTalk1 to NMEA 0183 Converter (ISO)
The iKonvert Gateway/Converter is an intelligent and flexible gateway. Real life applications could include connecting together a number of different makes and models of equipment plus many more. iKonvert has been designed to satisfy as many of these situations as possible. As a result, we have built in a simple but effective mode selection method, via a set of DIP switches inside iKonvert. Just remove two screws, open the iKonvert box and select the mode you need with a small screwdriver. The next time iKonvert powers up, it will automatically carry out the conversions you selected.
A number of modes already defined include; Heading, Sounder, AIS, GPS, Wind, Instruments and an all data gateway mode. This automatically sets the conversions to be done and the baud rate iKonvert will use. Furthermore, if you need a mode that we have not defined yet, just let us know and we will consider including it.
The iKonvert Gateway is compact and its housing is easy to mount. In addition, it takes its power from the NMEA2000 network. It also provides full galvanic isolation between the NMEA0183, NMEA2000 AND SeaTalk networks. Hence, iKonvert is the perfect solution for all NMEA conversions.
- Small but powerful bi-directional converter
- Powered from the NMEA2000/SeaTalk network
- Isolated NMEA0183 Interface
- Converts AIS, GPS, Navigation, Instrument and XDR data
- Features “Real Life” data modes for most common installations
- Simple configuration of data modes using DIP switches
- Integral NMEA0183 cable and NMEA2000 Micro (Male) cables
- High Speed USB 2.0 USB Interface
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, OSX and LINUX
- Can operate in “Raw Data” mode ($STALK) through configuration
- Full galvanic isolation
iKonvert USB Gateway
For customers that want to take converted data in to a computer, please consider the iKonvert USB gateway, that features an integral USB cable that is compatible with all of the popular operating systems (Windows/Mac/LINUX/Android).