- Physical Dimensions: 7.6" x 5.5" x 2.9" (19.2 x 14.0 x 7.4 cm)
- Display Size: 6.1" x 3.5"; 7.0" diagonal, (15.4 x 9.1 cm; 17.8 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display Type: WSVGA display
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 17.6 W, Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.1 A, Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.5 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail, flush or flat
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 1
- Preloaded Maps: Worldwide basemap
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Get A Sharper View From Your Connected Helm
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Compatible with premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation.
- Take the guesswork out of sailing with clear laylines and more — right on the screen.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000 And NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.5
Integrated Ant Technology
Connect with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.
Panoptix Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) with FrontVü scanning sonar6 to help you see and avoid submerged obstacles in real time as you approach within a 91-metre range.