- Frequency: ClearVü/SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1000 kHz (940-1100)
- Power: ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth ClearVü: 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz
- Beamwidth SideVü: 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz
- Maximum depth: ClearVü: 122 m; SideVü: 152 m
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and temperature
- Number of pins: 12
- Cable length: 7.62 m
- Supported deadrise/transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
Less time finding. More time fishing.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered — no matter what depth you’re fishing.
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid colour.
- Mount this transducer your way — transom or trolling motor.
Ultra High-Definition Clearvü Scanning Sonar
Get brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars. It puts more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition Sidevü Scanning Sonar
See everything the first time with stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. SideVü sonar now has 20% greater range at 1,000 kHz, so you can see even farther than before.
Multiple Scanning Sonar Frequencies
Use the perfect frequency for the waters you’re fishing. This transducer delivers 455 kHz, 800 kHz and 1,000 kHz for top performances at all depths.
Vivid Colour Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar colour palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Everyone’s setup is different. That’s why we’ve included transom and trolling motor mounting hardware.
Optional Chirp Traditional Sonar
Use a Y-cable (sold separately) to pair with a Garmin GT8HW-IH or Garmin GT15M-IH transducer (each sold separately) to add high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkably clear target separation.