"Buy Hardtop AX with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
A two-pack glossy polyurethane topcoat with excellent gloss and colour retention. Suitable for brush/roll as well as spray application. Hardtop AX has good chemical resistance and can be used in aggressive atmospheric environments.
Easier to use than many 2 pack polyurethanes (particularly when brushing and rolling), Hardtop AX gives a glossy, durable finish. It offers high sag resistance, low level of spray dust, low odour and a consistent gloss. Hardtop AX has much better abrasion and chemical resistance that Hardtop XP.
High volume solids (63%) compared to traditional polyurethanes results in low VOCs making it a modern topcoat with a lower environmental impact.
Available in 5 litre & 20 litre sizes.
Click on the videos below that show one of our customer's successful application of Hardtop AX.
- Application Airless or conventional spray, brush or roller
- Recommended coats 2 (thin each coat by 10-15%)
- Coverage Typical 10m² per litre
- Drying time at 23 C Touch dry in 1 hour
- Dry to overcoat at 23 C 5 hours
- Curing time at 23 C 5 days
- Pot life at 23 C 2 hours
- Thinner No 10 or SML Polyurethane thinner
- Gloss Up to 85%
- Gloss & colour retention Very good
- Easier to apply by brush & roller
- High gloss & excellent gloss / colour retention
- Good chemical & abrasion resistance
- Huge range of colours