Hardtop CA is a two-pack acrylic-epoxy, isocyanate free topcoat with excellent gloss and colour retention. It should be used over a suitable two-pack primer where a durable, high gloss finished is required in an aggressive marine environment.
Hardtop CA will cure at low temperatures.
Available in 5 litre & 20 litre sizes.
- Application method Brush, roller or high pressure airless spray
- No. of recommended coats 1 or 2
- Coverage 8 m² per litre
- Drying time @ 23°C 5 hours
- Curing time @ 23°C 12 days
- Pot life @ 23°C 4 hours
- Thinner Jotun Thinner No. 7 or No 17. (17 recommended due to slower evaporation rate)
- Water resistance Very good
- Gloss retention Good
- Solvent resistance Good
- Environmentally friendly - isocyanate free
- High gloss
- Good gloss & colour retention