"Buy Hardtop HB with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
Hardtop HB is a satin finish two pack polyurethane topcoat with excellent colour retention. Hardtop HB can be used over the Jotamastic Range of primers and also the Penguard range of primers (see primers).
Available in virtually any colour, it is very durable, performing well in aggressive atmospheric exposure. Excellent as deck paint, with the addition of Anti-Slip Beads.
Available in 5 litre & 20 litre sizes.
We currently have 4 x 5 litre tins of Hardtop HB in Std 138 Dark Blue which was a recent customer over order - select this colour to get these at £45 plus VAT.
(If you require more than 4 tins in this colour please contact the office on 01285 862 132 as we can only supply 4 tins at this price).
- Application Method Brush, roller, conventional air spray or high pressure airless spray
- No. of recommended coats 2
- Coverage 9 m² per litre
- Drying time @ 23°C 6 hours
- Curing time @ 23°C 5 days
- Pot life @ 23°C 4 hours
- Thinner Jotun Thinners No. 10 or SML Polyurethane Thinner
- Water Resistance Very Good
- Chemical Resistance Excellent
- Solvent Resistance Very Good
- Abrasion Resistance Very Good
- Flexibility Very Good
- Gloss Satin
- Gloss Retention Very Good
- Colour Retention Very Good
- Satin finish
- Makes excellent deck paint as part of a 2 pack paint system
- Extremely hard wearing
- Huge range of colours