"Buy Hardtop XP with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
Hardtop XP is a high volume solids, glossy two-pack polyurethane topcoat with excellent gloss and colour retention. Hardtop XP can be used over the Jotamastic and Penguard ranges of two-pack primers.
Available in virtually any colour where a durable weather resistant finish is required in aggressive atmospheric temperatures.
Designed more for application by brush or roller, Hardtop XP can also be applied by air spray or high pressure airless spray with excellent results.
Available in 5 litre (nom) & 20 litre (nom) sizes.
- Application method Brush, roller, conventional air spray or high pressure airless spray
- Coverage 10 m² per litre
- No. of recommended coats 2
- Drying time @ 23°C 7 hours
- Curing time @ 23°C 7 days
- Pot life @ 23°C 1.5 hours
- Thinner Jotun Thinners No. 10 or SML Polyurethane Thinner
- Water Resistance Very Good
- Solvent Resistance Very Good
- Chemical Resistance Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance Very Good
- Flexibility Very Good
- Gloss 60 - 70% gloss
- Gloss Retention Very Good
- Colour Retention Very Good