Harken Radial Self Tailing Winch
The Radial winch drum’s gripping surface is shaped for each winch size and drum material and features diagonal ribs (rather than textured abrasive materials) to maximise gripping power and greatly reduce line wear. Thus, Harken Radial Winches feature an improved gripping surface on the drum.
The ribbing effectively maximises the gripping power of the drum, but also greatly reduces wear and abrasion on the rope. When easing the line, the angle of the ribs stops the rope turns from rising, preventing overrides and providing a smooth controlled release as the line exits the winch.
- Exceptional strength to weight ratio
- Outstanding durability and reliability pedigree
- Robust, but weight saving composite self-tailing jaws and winch skirt
- Reduced friction under load from composite roller bearings
- Low maintenance - composite bearings do not require lubrication
- 17-4PH super strength stainless steel load bearing gears
- Excellent overall corrosion resistance and endurance