"Buy Jota Armour with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
A 3 component epoxy floor paint giving the ultimate anti-skid surface. Suitable for primed metallic & concrete substrates. Approved to UK Defence Standard 80-134/1 for Royal Navy flight, hangar & weather decks. Can be used on helidecks, walkways, ramps, weigh bridge decks and decks in general where abrasion resistance and non-slip properties are required.
Standard Comp B: 9 litre kit
Wintergrade Comp B: 9.3 litre kit
Available in several colours, all on Special order. See Manual, Data sheet & Application guide (under Guides tab below) for full details.
- Application Spray; see Data sheet & Application guide
- Spreading rate 1.1 - 0.3 sq. m per litre
- Drying time at 23 C Standard Comp B Touch dry 5 hours
- Drying time at 23 C Standard Comp B Dry to overcoat minimum 14 hours
- Drying time at 23 C Wintergrade Comp B Touch dry 3 hours
- Drying time at 23 C Wintergrade Comp B Dry to overcoat minimum 8 hours
- Thinner No 17
- ultimate non-slip surface
- Royal Navy approved