Jotamastic 90 Standard
"Buy Jotamastic 90 Standard with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
Jotamastic 90 offers the longest lifetime in any environment. It has exceptional corrosion resistance, is fast drying - greatly improving efficiency, and is designed to be safely applied from 100 to 300 microns in a single coat over a wide temperature and humidity range.
Jotamastic 90 is surface tolerant and can be applied on surfaces that appear dry but where moisture remains and flash rusting has begun. It is ideal for use when blast cleaning is not possible.
Due to the extensive colour range it can be colour matched with the topcoat improving coverage. It can also be used as finished coat in areas with low UV exposure or where colour retention is not the primary focus.
Note: The pack size (including hardener) is 5 litres and 20 litres nominal as the exact quantity of paint is colour dependent (the quantity of tint varies with each colour).
Use the Wintergrade version for application below 10°C and faster curing times in normal conditions.
Use the AL (Aluminium flake) version for increased coating flexibility, strength and an impenetrable barrier to water (only available in aluminium colour).
Recommended topcoats (above the waterline):
Standard: Conseal Touch-Up
Premium: Hardtop AX
Eco: Hardtop CA
Other topcoat options available. Please call us for advice.
- Application Method Brush, roller or airless spray
- Coverage 6 to 8 m² per litre
- No. of recommended coats 3 x below waterline, 2 above waterline
- Dry to re-coat @ 23°C 3 hours
- Curing time @ 23°C 7 days
- Pot life @ 23°C 2 hours maximum
- Thinner Jotun Thinners No. 17 or SML Epoxy Thinner
- Water resistance Excellent
- Chemical resistance Very good
- Solvent resistance Good
- For steel, stainless steel, aluminium, concrete & galvanised
- Can be overcoated in approx. 3 hours
- Corrosion protection for up to 15 years on properly prepared steel
- Large colour range