Low Sheen - Silicone Alkyd Topcoat
"Buy Low Sheen - Silicone Alkyd Topcoat with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
An easy to use, low sheen (between matt and satin) topcoat with very good levelling characteristics. flow-out and extended wet edge properties. The low sheen variant is ideal for use on canal boat roofs or other applications wher a high gloss is not required. The addition of silicone gives excellent durability and colour retention, normally only associated with 2 pack polyurethane topcoats. Most colours are available in 1L & 2.5L packs, some in only 2.5 litre size.
LUSTRE Silicone Alkyd Topcoat has been specially formulated for brush & roller application for leisure users wanting professional results without the use of spray equipment.
Can be applied over all SHIELD primers.
- Application Brush, roller or airless spray
- Touch dry @20º C 3 hours
- Dry to re-coat @20º C Overnight
- Coverage 13.3m² per litre
- Abrasion resistance Good
- Gloss level 30%
- Low sheen
- Easy to apply
- Excellent flow-out & wet edge properties
- Excellent durability & colour retention
- Can match most manufacturers colours