"Buy Pilot II with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
Pilot II is a glossy single pack alkyd (oil based) topcoat recommended for use either over an existing oil based topcoat, or over Vinyguard Silvergrey 88 primer or Alkyd Primer.
Pilot II can be used on steel, wood or GRP. It is available in almost any colour.
Pilot II may be applied by brush or roller. For best results, apply using conventional air spray.
- Application Method Brush , Roller , Conventional air spray , High pressure airless spray
- No. of recommended coats 2
- Coverage 10 m² per litre
- Drying time @ 23°C 7 hours
- Thinner Jotun Thinner No. 2 or SML Alkyd Thinner
- Gloss High
- Water resistance Limited
- Chemical resistance Good
- Gloss retention Fair
- Flexibility Good
- Easy to apply
- Air spray, airless spray, brush or roller