Sandbanks Style Sport Touring Classic SUP
Buy the Sandbanks Style Sport Touring Classic Inflatable SUP online, UK, with free delivery! High quality inflatable SUP with excellent accessories. We stock the full range of Sandbanks SUPs for the UK market.
Buy any Sandbanks SUP/Kayak and receive 60% off Baltic Aqua Pro Buoyancy aids! Use code AQUAPRO60 at checkout*
This slimline iSUP is designed for speed. Narrower than our Ultimate board at 30 inches, it packs a powerful 12ft length, features a rocker at the front and comes to a streamlined point. This design enables you to cut through calm or rough water, allowing you to reach impressive speeds whatever the weather.
The glide on this paddleboard is exceptionally good - and that's because of its hydrodynamic shaping. This means that you go further for your paddling efforts. The Sports Touring Classic SUP is also equipped with an extra rear luggage strap making it ideal for longer journeys. Plus, the paddle board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard
- Extra long and profile with a steam-lined shape giving you maximum speed and glide through the water.
- Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
- Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
- Lightweight: each board weighs only 10kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Single easy fix central fin
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 12'
- Width: 30''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 297L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9.5kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin
Full Package Includes:
- Bravo SUPer two stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibre glass paddle ;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!