Sea Lion 1 Piece Carbon Paddle - Maple Burl
Buy Sea Lion 1-Piece Carbon Paddle - Maple Burl with free delivery to the UK.
Our lightest performance high-performance paddle (450g) offering a powerful, efficient stroke with a full carbon flexible shaft for those long or short days on the water. Premium paddle handcrafted in Thailand.
- Teardrop Blade Area: 84.5in2/545cm2
- Blade Angle: 10 Degrees
- Length x Width: 7.5 x 17.75in/19 x 45cm
- Weight: 450g
- Plant-based bio resin infused – that's right, plant based glue!
- 100% long grain low-density FSC certified balsa wood core
- Unique Eye-catching Wood Veneer Wrap for added strength
- Extended reinforcement UD carbon neck for extra strength
- Full ABS protective rail all around the blade and next to protect both your paddle and board
Please note, your paddle length is unique to you - the paddles come long enough for even the tallest of paddlers, with the handle as a separate item. Therefore it is up to you to choose your paddle shaft length. As a general rule, to find your paddle length, take your height, add a hand's length to that and cut the shaft at that point. Then use a two-part epoxy glue like Araldite or equivalent to glue the handle into the paddle shaft. Please note paddles that have been cut are no longer eligible for returns.