ST Epoxy Primer 2.5L
"Buy ST Epoxy Primer 2.5L with Free Shipping to Mainland UK."
A surface tolerant epoxy primer for use as a first coat on mild steel above and below the waterline. "Surface tolerant" means the paint gives better levels of corrosion protection than other epoxies if preparation standards are lower. This makes it ideal for use in situations where grit blasting is not possible.
Contains aluminium flake which further improves the barrier effect. Specially formulated for brush/roller application. The low solvent content results in a thicker coating for given spreading rate, when compared to other paints.
- Standard: Lustre Gloss Silicone Alkyd
- Premium: Lustre Gloss Polyurethane
- Other topcoat options available. Please call us for advice.
- Application Brush, roller, or airless spray
- Touch dry @20º C 3 hours
- Dry to re-coat @20º C 8 hours
- Coverage 6 to 8m² per litre
- No. of recommended coats 2
- Thinners SML Brushing Thinners
- Excellent corrosion protection - up to 15 years
- Surface tolerant - less preparation
- Good self-levelling properties
- Low solvent content means thicker coating
- Cures down to 0º C