TeamO 170n Coastal Backtow Lifejacket with Deckharness
Buy TeamO Coastal Life Jacket with Deckharness, with free delivery to the UK.
***New stock in soon, but we currently have TeamO Offshore in stock for immediate dispatch***
Introducing the newest in the range from TeamO Marine! The most accessible life jacket with Backtow technology at a competitive price, for coastal sailors looking for the highest safety features in a new lightweight form - the new TeamO Coastal BackTow Lifejacket
Designed for shorter offshore sailing including overnight passages and coastal sailing. The Coastal still features TeamO's award-winning Patented BackTow system.
This is the only lifejacket with a moveable harness point - if you fall overboard whilst tethered to your boat, the BackTow system can be deployed after the lifejacket has inflated to turn you face-up. The person in the water remains with the boat in the safe face-up position, reducing the life-threatening risk of being in the open water. Recovery from the water is easy as the BackTow system is also an approved lifting point.
Simply clip a halyard or sheet to the BackTow strop and winch the person back onboard.
- 170N lifejacket with integrated deckharness and TeamO's award-winning patented BackTow system.
- ISO approved: suitable for Inshore and Offshore sailing (ISO12402 and ISO12403)
- Automatic inflation system: features the UML Mark5i inflator and 38g CO2 cylinder.
- Soft loop attachment point to clip on in rough weather or at night
- SOLAS approved safety whistle
- Adjustable double crotch straps with soft loop attachment point on back
- Adjustable double buckles on back for perfect fit
- Lightweight: lifejacket weighs 1.15kg
- Patent number: 2782646
Which buoyancy option should you choose?
TeamO offers lifejackets in two buoyancy options: 170N or 275N.
Which one is right for you depends largely on the type of sailing you are intending on doing. We have written a simple guide here to help you make this decision, but we are always happy to answer any questions as well.