Victron MultiPlus Inverter/Charger
Buy Victron MultiPlus Inverter/Charger for sailing boats and yachts, with free delivery to the UK.
The Victron inverter/chargers have a wide range of features to suit almost any application.
They combine powerful true sine wave inverters, sophisticated battery chargers and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
Grid Connected Battery Back-up
The Victron Multiplus II range 48/3000 & 5000 (others to follow) will have G98 & G99 type approval together with compliant earth switching to allow you to store excess generation from grid connected PV & wind systems during the day for use at night. As a bonus you will also have backup power should the grid go down.
Other Victron inverter/chargers can be used with an additional protection relay.
The Multi 500VA is a powerful true sine wave inverter, a sophisticated battery charger that features adaptive charge technology and a high-speed AC transfer switch in a single compact enclosure.
- Proven reliability The full bridge plus toroidal transformer topology has proven its reliability over many years. The inverter is short circuit proof and protected against overheating, whether due to overload or high ambient temperature.
- High start-up power Needed to start high inrush loads such as power converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or electric tools.
- Search Mode When Search Mode is ‘on’, the power consumption of the inverter in no-load operation is decreased by approx. 70%. In this mode the Multi, when operating in inverter mode, is switched off in case of no load or very low load, and switches on every two seconds for a short period. If the output current exceeds a set level, the inverter will continue to operate. If not, the inverter will shut down again.
- Programmable relay By default, the programmable relay is set as an alarm relay, i.e. the relay will de-energise in the event of an alarm or a pre-alarm (inverter almost too hot, ripple on the input almost too high, battery voltage almost too low).
- Remote on / off / charger on Remote operation can be implemented by connecting a switch to the three pole connector.
800VA and above:
- Two AC Outputs*. The main output has no-break functionality to take over supply in event of mains failure or when generator is disconnected. The second output is live only when grid or generator is connected.
- Parallel operation. Up to 6 Multiplus nits can be connected in parallel to achieve higher power output.
- Three phase capability.
- Lithium ion battery compatible.
- PowerControl. A maximum generator or grid current can be set to avoid overloading the supply.
- PowerAssist. Allows power to be taken from the battery to support the generator or grid and power peak loads.
- Four stage battery charging.
- 12 & 24 V models include a 4A trickle charge output for an engine or generator starter battery.
- Easy system configuration. Either using integrated DIP switches or with a PC and VE.Net
- 5 years warranty