Victron Phoenix Inverter 12/3000 230/50
- Parallel,3-phase and split-phase operation.
- Input voltage range: 9.5 – 17V DC.
- Output voltage: 120 VAC ±2% / Frequency: 50 Hz ± 0,1% (adjustable to 60Hz and to 240V).
- Cont. output power at 25 ºC: 3000 VA.
- Cont. output power at 25 ºC / 40 ºC: 2500 W / 2200 W.
- Peak power: 6000 W.
- Zero-load power in Standard / AES mode / Search mode: 15 W / 10 W / 4 W.
- Programmable relay that can a.o. be set for general alarm, DC under voltage or genset start/stop function.
- Protection: output short circuit, overload, battery voltage too high/too low, temperature too high, 230 V AC on inverter output, input voltage ripple too high.
- VE.Bus communication port for parallel and three phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration plus Remote on-off.
Extra start-up power - A unique feature of the SinusMax technology is very high start-up power. Conventional high frequency technology does not offer such extreme performance. Phoenix inverters, however, are well suited to power up difficult loads such as refrigeration compressors, electric motors and similar appliances.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel and 3-phase operation capability - Up to 6 units inverters can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Six 24/5000 units, for example, will provide 24kW / 30kVA output power. Operation in 3-phase configuration is also possible.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch - If an automatic transfer switch is required we recommend using the MultiPlus inverter/charger instead. The switch is included in these products and the charger function of the MultiPlus can be disabled. Computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption because the MultiPlus features a very short switchover time (less than 20 milliseconds).
Computer interface - All models have a RS-485 port. All you need to connect to your PC is our MK2 interface (available separately). This interface takes care of galvanic isolation between the inverter and the computer, and converts from RS-485 to RS-232. A RS-232 to USB conversion cable is also available. Together with our VEConfigure software, which can be downloaded free of charge from our website, all parameters of the inverters can be customised. This includes output voltage and frequency, over and under voltage settings and programming the relay. This relay can for example be used to signal several alarm conditions, or to start a generator. The inverters can also be connected to VENet, the new power control network of Victron Energy, or to other computerised monitoring and control systems.