- Voltage (V): 48
- Transfer Switch (A):Yes
- Cont. Output Power at 25°C (VA): 15000
- Peak Power (W): 25000
- Max Efficiency: 96%
- Zero Load Power (W): 110
- Charge Current House Battery (A): 200
- Charge Current Starter Battery (A): 4 (12V and 24V models only)
- Battery Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Programmable Relay: 3x
- Remote on-off: Yes
- Protection Category: IP21
- Dimensions: H572 x W488 x D344mm
- Weight (kg): 72
- Warranty: 5 Years
Unique PowerAssist feature
The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
Up to 6 Quattros can operate in parallel to achieve higher power output. Three phase or split phase operation is also possible. Please check our datasheets to see which models have paralleling, three phase and split phase capabilities.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Monitor and control your Quattro and system or systems’ locally (LAN) or remotely via the internet from anywhere in the world, using the free VRM app. Access can be from a phone, tablet, laptop or PC for multiple operating systems. There is no end to the level of control, via the required Color Control GX or Venus GX, from adjusting your Quattro to setting a Geofence for hire vehicles and more…
Split phase and three phase capability
Two units can be configured for split phase, and three units can be configured for three phase output. But that’s not all: up to 6 sets of three units can be parallel connected to provide 144kW / 180kVA inverter power and more than 2500A charging capacity. For more detail please enter parallel in the search box on our website.
Solar energy: AC power available even during a grid failure
The Quattro can be used in off grid as well as grid connected PV and other alternative energy systems. Loss of mains detection software is available.
- In case of a stand-alone application, if settings have to be changed, this can be done in a matter of minutes with a DIP switch setting procedure.
- Parallel and three phase applications can be configured with VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
- Off grid, grid interactive and self-consumption applications, involving grid-tie inverters and/or MPPT Solar Chargers can be configured with Assistants (dedicated software for specific applications).