Watt & Sea Cruising 300 Hydrogenerator
The solution for hydro electricity generation onboard a sailing boat. Look no further than this hydro generator, trusted by thousands of sailors worldwide
This is the 300W model - for the 600W model, click here
Pro Marine Store are giving away free gifts with your Hydro-generator purchase as a thank you for choosing us!
CHOOSE TWO FREE GIFT ITEMS:
The CRUISING hydro generator is a simplified variation of the RACING version, adapted for use on cruising and racing sailboats.
Even lighter, more manageable, more hydrodynamic and corrosion resistant. This is the result of Watt & Sea’s experience in product development. The new generation of Cruising hydrogenerators and its new features meet the requirements of users, boat builders and installers:
Available in 2 outputs, 300 or 600 Watt and 2 lengths, 610 or 970 mm, to meet the requirements of any sailor.
* "Brushless" technology and same material on any model.
* Converter 12-24 Vcc auto-detected with an advanced electronic architecture.
* New bracket with its cam positioned closer to the hydrogenerator to hold it firmly immersed or lifted.
* The locking and unlocking is possible with one hand.
* 2kg lighter, lifting and removal are even easier.
* Redesigned with optimised hydrodynamic, the generator is composite with enhanced corrosion resistance.
* 2 year warranty
The excellently designed 300W and 600W Cruising Hydrogenerators are light, compact and easy to install on any boat.
Built in robust materials, they do not require any maintenance.
Effective at a range of speeds from 2 to 10 knots, the simple assembly is carried on the transom thanks to a lifting system, like a rudder, with an integrated cam-cleat.
Power :120W at 5 knots further to the model and size of the propeller (10A - 12V; 5A -24V)
Start-up speed: 2 knots
Aluminium leg : 610 or 970 mm
Cruising 300 : nominal output 300 Watts (24 A in 12 Vcc)
Cruising 600 : nominal output 600 Watts (48 A in 12 Vcc)
Delivered with the latest generation of converter 12-24 Vcc automatically detected, one 240 mm propeller (200 mm and 280 mm are available as an additional option), new bracket with its cam-cleat and one fitting kit