Ultra Flip Swivel - UFS
Buy the Ultra Flip Swivel by Ultra Marine for Anchoring Sailing Boats & Yachts with free delivery to the UK.
"The first time I raised the anchor and it just fell into place .. I can’t describe the feeling of satisfaction!" - Jon M, UK.
The Missing Link in a Modern Anchoring Setup.
The anchor swivel, a small part in complete anchoring system, but a big factor in the success of the whole anchoring process. Ultra's unique design assures your boat receives no bow damage during anchor retrieval, as the anchor is controlled and flipped to its correct boarding position as required. The UFS ensures a safe anchoring experience and easy recovering on the bow roller. No matter the brand or type of anchor you use, you may absolutely trust the Ultra Flip Swivel design, delivering you smooth operation and bomb-proof consistent results. For a more detailed look at the role of the anchor swivel, read our article on the Ultra Flip Swivel here.
Beautifully Manufactured, Perfect Passive Operation.
As with all of Ultra Marine´s product line, it was designed with passion, experience and the utmost care in every detail, with the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes used.
Stronger than Your Chain
The Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is fabricated from a solid block of marine grade 316 stainless steel and connects the anchor to the chain without using additional shackles. The 316 stainless steel and hand polishing results in stunning product on the bow of your boat. The Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is uniquely strong and slimline, and does not require lock pins or safety wires. The breaking strength of a swivel is typically higher than the connected chain and allows 30° off-axis swivel and 360° on-axis rotation.
The Ultra Marine Flip Swivel is fabricated with a unique flipping nub that assists the anchor in getting itself right-way up onto the bow roller. Combined with the 360° rotation, setting and recovering your anchor is now easier and safer. Hexagonal head locking bolts prevent the need for additional grub screws to secure the swivel pins.
- One-piece Body: Fabricated (not cast) one piece body ensures maximum strength. It is suitable to be used with most anchor types.
- One-piece Head: Fabricated (not cast) one piece swivel head (which includes the semi spherical ball) ensures maximum strength.
- Semi Spherical Ball: Self cleaning and allows 360 degree swivel.
- Hexagonal Head Bolts: Ensures locking bolt cannot release unintentionally.
- TELFON* O-Ring: Our internal TEFLON O-Ring stops metal friction occurring when under load providing low resistance and smooth operation.
- Flip Nub: If the anchor is recovered up-side down the flip nub will assist the anchor to correctly right itself onto the roller.
- Rounded Corners: Avoid potential damage to contacted surfaces.
- Throat Opening: The opening is specially suited to the chain size.
- Specifications: The swivel chain size and breaking strength is recorded on the rear side of the swivel.
- Warranty: All ULTRA Swivels are supplied with a standard three year warranty.
See sizing guide table in the picture gallery for full specifications and sizing information